Thursday, November 30, 2006

How to Comment

This post isn't really so much about how to comment since I think most know that you simply click the post comment link at the end of the post you'd like to comment on. This is more about saving yourself some grief, especially when posting very long comments. DO NOT TRUST BLOGGER. They have fumbled more than one long post of mine and I'm sure others (Yes, Tiger, I hear you growling). Do yourself a large favor and copy whatever you type into the comment box BEFORE you click the publish button. That way, if blogger eats your message, all you need do is past it into a new comment box.

Or you could do what I decided to do. I have a Reading Response Google notebook. I write my responses in there then copy and paste them into the comment box. I also save them to my notebook in case any are lost from the site. Hope this helps.

§ PB

No comments:

Legal Stuff

All works posted here are under the sole and exclusive ownership of the author or artist. Do not reproduce or otherwise copy any work on this site without the expressed written consent of the author or artist.

§ P.B. Adams, Webmaster